Sunday 6 June 2021

Daniela Misso enters the MahMight jigsaw puzzle

 







frosted grass – 

I try to reveal 

my secrets 



Daniela Misso








50 word statement about my haiku: 


"The foot is receptive and is the place where the weight rests. Putting my naked feet on a piece of lawn full of frosted grass I feel the release of something concerning my secrets or hidden sides. It’s a bit crazy but this was my sensation and then perception."






My favourite haiku by another author and why: 





her damp hair

turns golden by the fire —

winter rain



Hortensia Anderson

tinywords, March 4 2002





"I like it because is a type of haiku which gets to me in an instant and still resonates. Fresh images and words that put me in the haiku moment. She weaves something magical and brings back to me a kind of gift."






My favourite quote from Waiting for Godot


"Don't touch me! Don't question me! Don't speak to me! Stay with me!" 




My favourite quote from Withnail and I


Speed is like a dozen transatlantic flights without ever getting off the plane. Time change. You lose, you gain. Makes no difference so long as you keep taking the pills. But sooner or later you've got to get out because it's crashing, and then all at once those frozen hours melt out through the nervous system and seep out the pores.






Alan’s notes:


More about: Hortensia Anderson


https://livinghaikuanthology.com/index-of-poets/alphabetic-index/328-a-poets/hortensia-anderson.html



https://livinghaikuanthology.com/index-of-poets/livinglegacies/1357-biography.html







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lev Hart and Eric Amann

  Lev Hart said: “Please accept the following as my submission for the journal I might not like…” What’s not to like when something unexpect...