Thursday 5 August 2021

Last person standing in the MahMight zone with Linda L Ludwig and Kris Lindbeck

 





she stood

through it all...

she stood



Linda L Ludwig




"Life leaves marks upon the soul that heal but leave scars.  As years pass we face new challenges that knock us down but every time we get up we are that much stronger.  She is older, wiser and stronger through a year that tested everyone’s strength."












The following is my new favorite haiku by Kris Lindbeck.  


I love this because growing up and still the thought of flying was a part of my dreams and as an older person with white hair I identified.  I want to learn to fly.




photograph©Alan Summers








Withnail and I: 

You wouldn't spike me, you're too mean. Beside there's nothing invented I couldn't take.



Waiting for Godot:

Vladimir: I don't understand. 

Estragon: Use your intelligence, can't you? 

Vladimir uses his intelligence.  

Vladimir: (finally) I remain in the dark.” 






Alan note:


To keep up to date with Kris Lindbeck’s tweets:

https://twitter.com/KrisLindbeck










No comments:

Post a Comment

Lev Hart and Eric Amann

  Lev Hart said: “Please accept the following as my submission for the journal I might not like…” What’s not to like when something unexpect...